Fraud in Trust and Estate Administration
Brett A. Johnson, CPA/CFF, CFE, CFI
Forensic Accounting Senior Manager
405.858.5504 | email@example.com
Knowledge and Experience
- More than 10 years experience providing forensic accounting and investigative services to a variety of industries.
- Specializes in providing fraud detection, investigation and prevention consulting services to clients.
- Extensive experience in tracing illicit funds through multiple accounts and entities.
- Identifies employee fraud schemes through review of supporting documentation and interviews.
- Helps clients file employee dishonesty claims with their insurance providers.
- Extensive experience in conducting internal control examinations to aide in strengthening controls over cash and assets.
- Experience in providing testimony regarding financial investigations in state, federal and tribal court systems.
- North Dakota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- International Association of Interviewers
Designations & Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Forensic Interviewer
- Private Investigator, Minnesota
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting and Fraud Investigation – North Dakota State University, Fargo