A big THANK YOU!! to our March meeting sponsor...
WELCOME, FROM THE TULSA ESTATE PLANNING FORUM
The Tulsa Estate Planning Forum is a multi-disciplinary organization of over 100 of the top professionals in their respective field who share a common belief that a client is best served by the team concept of estate planning and financial planning. We admit to membership attorneys, trust officers, accountants, insurance and financial planners, planned giving professionals, as well as allied professionals.
This website is intended to help you find qualified professionals, informative articles, and other resources related to estate planning. For example, you will be able to link to other sites providing more information about our members and the services they offer by clicking on the member directory. Please browse at your pleasure; be aware however, that certain links are reserved for members only and require password access.
FOR OUR MEMBERS:
- Brings in nationally known speakers and educators within the various fields of estate and financial planning at 7 monthly meeting plus an Annual meeting.
- Creates networking opportunities for members
- Meets eight times a year for a combined educational and networking event
- Provides ongoing updates in legal aspects of the field and changes in tax and estate planning laws
- Has a combined membership among the various professional fields of over 100 of the top professional in their respective profession
OUR MEMBERS RECEIVE:
- Top quality speakers and lunch at one of Tulsa finest, the Summit Club
- Newsletters and Online Membership Directory
- Unparalleled networking opportunities
- Shared opportunities through the National Association of Estate Planning Councils